Hello, Hans,

I have not tried a -STABLE kernel. My kernel is -p2, with a -p7 userland. I
will give -STABLE a try in the morning.

There are no relevant USB options in the BIOS. The only settings are to disable
specific ports (for security purposes). I looked for any legacy options, but
there were none.

I will let the list know how it goes with -STABLE. Thanks!

  -jan-
--
⁣Jan L. Peterson
http://www.peterson-tech.com/~jlp/