At Wed, 16 Oct 2013 20:00:34 +0900,
Dobashi.M wrote:
> Removal Requestを送ってみます。

送ってみました。その返事です。

----- ここから -----
Thank you for contacting Barracuda Networks regarding
your issue. Your issue is important to us. We have
assigned a confirmation number:
BBR21381925534-22146-10555 to this case.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have
caused you. We have removed 219.103.130.34 from our
blocklist for 30 days, at which time it will be
re-evaluated.

There are a number of reasons your IP address may
have been listed as "poor", including:

  * The email server at this IP address contains a
    virus and has been sending out spam
  * The email server at this IP address may be
    configured incorrectly
  * The PC at this IP address may be infected with a
    virus or botnet software program
  * An individual in the organization at this IP
    address may have a PC infected with a virus or
    botnet program
  * This IP address may be a dynamic IP address which
    was previously utilized by a known spammer
  * The marketing department of a company at this IP
    address may be sending out bulk emails that do
    not comply with the CAN-SPAM Act
  * This IP address may have a insecure wireless
    network attached to it which could allow unknown
    users to use it's network connection to send out
    bulk email
  * In some rare cases, your recipients' Barracuda
    Spam Firewall may be misconfigured

If you do not think any of the above apply, please
also contact the person who manages this IP address,
as they may be better able to investigate this issue.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

「We have removed 219.103.130.34 from our blocklist for 30 days,」
30日後に悪さがあれば(?)またブロックされる、かも知れません。

そして
「please also contact the person who manages this IP address,」
IPアドレスのマネージャはこの事態を理解してるとは思いますが、
こちらがどうこう言う事では、ないですよね。

それほどまでに深刻なメール事情でした。

                        / Name : Dobashi Mitsuyoshi  /