On Thu, 2008-12-11 at 22:53 +0100, Philipp Wuensche wrote:
> Not entirely true, the jls output is totaly different than before and
> breaks third-party applications like jailaudit and ezjail.

Right, well, whether they check for VERSION > 70200x or 80000, the
format will is likely to change.

Once everything has been sorted out, they can add support now, push out
the updates, and the version in common use will be forward/backward
compatible.

Whatever we have to do to light a fire there -- I just don't want
ezjail-admin compatibility to be a showstopper on this.

--
Brian A. Seklecki <bsekle...@collaborativefusion.com>
Collaborative Fusion, Inc.