On Mon, 15 Dec 2008, Brian A. Seklecki wrote:

On Thu, 2008-12-11 at 22:53 +0100, Philipp Wuensche wrote:
Not entirely true, the jls output is totaly different than before and
breaks third-party applications like jailaudit and ezjail.

Right, well, whether they check for VERSION > 70200x or 80000, the
format will is likely to change.

Once everything has been sorted out, they can add support now, push out
the updates, and the version in common use will be forward/backward
compatible.

Whatever we have to do to light a fire there -- I just don't want
ezjail-admin compatibility to be a showstopper on this.

Two comments: the format as is, is most likely to stay for the
livetime of the 7.x branch once things are MFCed.

For 8 with vimage and we'll get an entirely new management interface
for all this.

/bz

PS: yes, I know rc.d/jail foo still needs integration. Has anyone
tested what was posted?

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb                      The greatest risk is not taking one.