On Mon, 2 Feb 2009, Julian Elischer wrote:


If I can get some confirmation of this by  others then
the next step would be to simply remove the VIMAGE_GLOBALS option
and all the global variables it covers.

At least that's what seems next to me..

no, the next step is to bring in the beaf (last step).

I think we had clearly decided (somewhen, somewho) that we want one
version with all three options at the same time.
Once we are confident, hopefully after a few days at that point,
VIMAGE_GLOBALS will go away.

So please do not rape that out. In two months there were no real
accidents wrt. VIMAGE_GLOBALS even with all the larger changes that
went in. I think it's safe to keep them another 4-6 weeks.


Bjoern A. Zeeb                      The greatest risk is not taking one.
freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to 

Reply via email to