Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:
On Sun, 4 Oct 2009, Nikos Vassiliadis wrote:

Hello Bjoern

I have outstanding patches that I haven't comitted yet to not
interfere with bugfixing of non-experimental things like the new
arp/nd6 code that will be shipped with 8.0-RELEASE while vnets are
still considered to be not really supported for that release (see the
warning upon boot).

I see.

Also the solution isn't possibly the right or best one but it works
for the moment.  Can you try the following patch:

Yes, it helps. Just a quick question though, I am trying to use
some routing daemons, routed from base and quagga. The protocols
(RIPv2, OSPF) I am trying to use rely on joining multicast groups.
Is joining multicast groups out of the question for the time being?