On 9/9/10 12:22 PM, Luiz Gustavo S. Costa wrote:
Hi Bjoern,

I just perform tests with your patch and it worked very well! thanks
for the patch ...

But I found something that may be unsafe within the jail environment,
I'm allowed to change /dev/pf, so that if I run a "pfctl-f
/etc/pf.conf" inside the jail to do with that the rules are read
again, killing pf.conf on the main environment

there is a version of pf in the wings that actually knows about jails.
This change is not to be confused with that.

FreeBSD gugabsd.xxxx.com.br 8.1-STABLE FreeBSD 8.1-STABLE #1: Thu Sep
9 14:31:43 BRT 2010
r...@gugabsd.xxxx.com.br:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386

Thanks