On 10/18/10 11:10 AM, Ermal Luçi wrote:
Hello,

the link http://people.freebsd.org/~eri/pf45_1.diff has the patch for
pf(4) as of OpenBSD 4.5 version.
The patch is against HEAD.
After OpenBSD 4.5 the syntax has changed and this is the reason for
such an 'old' version patch.

After importing this one the work will go on the newest version and
decisions on it will than be done.

Be aware that this patch has even support for VIMAGE/VNET.
It will enable you to run pf(4) with[in] jails+vnets or just vnets
themselves with separate rulesets
and policies.
pfsync(4) can be loaded as a module also with this patch.

hooray!

what to do with pfsync is hte question.. we don't yet have devfs-per-jail but I think that's probably something we
should work on pretty soon.
I guess /dev/pfsync could only give you stuff from your own jail/vnet but I don't use it so I'm not sure how it works.

Feedback is very welcome.

Regards,