On 3/11/13 9:24 PM, suraj swaminathan wrote:
Hi,

      I am really interested in the bhyve project. For starters I loaded
FreeBSD 10.0-CURRENT version. I went ahead and did a kldload vmm.ko hoping
to load the kernel module, but vmm.ko was not found. I am also unsure where
the bhyve project source code should be present(having downloaded the
source code). Should it be under /usr/src/sys? Do I have to checkout the
code from the repository?

  I am new to FreeBSD, forgive my ignorance.

Bhyve was only recently integrated into FreeBSD 10. What date is your system built? You can tell via the output of "uname -a".

If it's more than a month or two old, you may need to download more recent sources and "make world".

-Alfred