On 3/12/13 7:11 AM, suraj swaminathan wrote:
uname -a yeilds:

FreeBSD suraj FreeBSD 10.0-CURRENT #0: Sat Feb 23 08:42:38 UTC 2013
r...@snap.freebsd.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC i386

Hmm, it seems you have an i386 system. I tink bhyve is only supported on amd64.

Is this a new machine with a modern 64bit cpu? If so then you need to install the 64bit version of FreeBSD.

Also I have down loaded mt image from
http://ftp4.us.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/snapshots/i386/i386/ISO-IMAGES/10.0/

Is there some other place to look for the ISO?

-Suraj