--On 11 September 2013 16:43 +0400 Pavel Timofeev <tim...@gmail.com> wrote:

I've just checked out and built projects/hyperv and everything looks good.

I just did that as well this morning...

"FreeBSD 10.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 10.0-CURRENT #6 r255470: Wed Sep 11 10:29:25 UTC 2013 root@:/usr/obj/src/sys/GENERIC amd64"

I'm running under Windows Hyper V Server 2012 - the only things I've noticed so far (not been testing long):

- I get a myriad of "caclru: runtime went backwards from xxx usec to yyy usec for pid zzzz" on the console every now and again.

- On the Hyper-V Manager, under Networking it says:

[I have just the 'Network Adapter' present in the VM - not the Legacy Adapter].

Heartbeat shows as 'OK (No Application Data)' - which I'm guessing is probably cosmetic?

-Karl