Hi Takuya,

* Debian 7.3 with bhyve-scripts
Able to install, bootup!
But serial console sometimes outputs "AT+GCAP" or something, looks like AT
Maybe I mis-configured Debian during installation?

I think I saw this but it eventually popped up a login prompt. Guessing it was attempting to detect if a modem was present.

* OpenBSD 5.4 with bhyve-scripts
Hangs at virtio0 initialization:

scsibus0 at vioblk0: 2 targets
sd0 at scsibus0 targ 0 lun 0: <VirtIO, Block Device, > SCSI3 0/direct fixed
sd0: 10240MB, 512 bytes/sector, 20971520 sectors
virtio0: couldn't map interrupt

OpenBSD 5.4 doesn't have the change to use MSI interrupts for virtio devices (http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/sys/dev/pci/virtio_pci.c 1.7)

 I built a 5.4/amd64 flashrd image with this change at

5.5 isn't displaying serial console output - I've yet to debug this; probably an issue with grub-bhyve.