Hello list,

I've looked and looked for bhyve info and worked examples all in one place
but my google-fu seems to be lacking today, so I'm asking here.
I'm running stable-10 r262917 host. Can one now have the following bhyve
instances?

1. openbsd (which versions?)
2. ubuntu latest
3. opensuse latest

Can these be installed from the console? If so, how?

I'm using virtualbox right now and it is very very very slow with freebsd
guest. Are there optimisations I need for bhyve? The host runs zfs. There's
lots of memory (192GB but lots of that seems swallowed by zfs!)

4. Can a virtualbox instance be converted to a bhyve instance?

thanks!

--
John