On Sat, Jun 21, 2014 at 6:52 AM, Roman Bogorodskiy <no...@freebsd.org>
wrote:

> When you configure the connection in the 'Add a new Cloud' dialog, does
> 'test connection' work for you? I don't see a host and credentials
> specified, I'm not sure if jenkins libvirt plugin works with the local
> connection.

OK, following your example, I have gotten further along.
I have updated my setup instructions here:

http://people.freebsd.org/~rodrigc/libvirt/libvirt-bhyve-jenkins.html

In "Step 3", when I click on "Test Connection", I see

 OK: bhyve+ssh://root@localhost:22/system?no_tty=1 version=11000000

so that seems to work.

For Step 5, when I enter the Host and Credentials information,
does this information need to be the IP address and login information
for the VM that has been spawned, and not the info for libvirt, as
specified in Step 3?

Does that mean that I need to configure my VM, so that it comes up with a
known IP, so that
it can be entered on this configuration page?

Also, the VM, that is spawned, it must have openjdk installed?  Does that
mean that
after libvirt starts the VM, Jenkins will try to SSH into the VM and start
a Jenkins job
by invoking java?

Thanks.

--