Hi,

has anyone else experienced VNET jails to not fully go away anymore on a recent
HEAD kernel (or possibly an older kernel)?

I have test cases with which I can have them in DYING state (see jls -av) for
ever or at least more than half a day.   I am in the process of trying to find
the cause but would be good to know if anyone else is experiencing this?

Thanks,
Bjoern

Example (after more than 12 hours of jail -r ..):

# jls -av
   JID  Hostname                      Path
        Name                          State
        CPUSetID