Happy 2017 all,

I guess my resolution for 2017 is more clarity.

So what I mean to know with this experiment is simply this: can UEFI be used
with a serial console (i.e.: without a graphic console), if so, is it
preferable over GRUB for Linux distros that support UEFI?

Until I am positive about using UEFI over serial console, I will stick to GRUB
but if someone coule elaborate on this, I would appreciate it greatly!

Thanks,

Vincent