> IIRC the 367.44 version of the nvidia drivers do NOT support the
> Quadro 2000, you need to be using the 340.xx version of them.  I
> ran into problems on native hardware.

I pulled the Quadro 2000 out of my workstation [and put the 600 in],
which is running fine with the latest driver from ports (367.44).

> Also before you attempt to get VGA passthrough working it is best
> to make sure you can run native, have you tried running your guest
> on the host in a native configuration?

Yes, I just installed the nVidia driver on the host, and it works
fine.

> I have fought this on other platforms many times only to find out
> that what I was trying would not ever run native, let alone in a
> virtualized environment.

This gives me the idea to try a different driver version in Linux...

--
[SorAlx]  ridin' VN2000 Classic LT