> Le 5 févr. 2017 à 13:33, Trent Thompson <trentnthomp...@gmail.com> a écrit :
>
> Vincent,
>
> >have my macOS built-in VNC client working with bhyve (right now, only
> >TigerVNC works)
>
> If I recall, this is due to null authentication from bhyve fbuf. There does
> seem to be a patch in phabricator to add simple authentication to bhyve, I'm
> sure they'd love some testing! https://reviews.freebsd.org/D7029
> <https://reviews.freebsd.org/D7029>

Will look into that, thanks for pointing it out.

> >get a vm going with macOS Server with Clover EFI
>
> I've tried a few different things with this. In some cases I got it to hang
> on the Apple loading screen, and in some other cases I got a little bit of
> kernel output during boot before bhyve crashing. When I did get errors, they
> were usually with the "3rd party kexts" like "FakeSMC.kext" and the like.
>
> https://twitter.com/pr1ntf/status/750574003954352128
> <https://twitter.com/pr1ntf/status/750574003954352128>

Did you try it with the -v kernel flag (verbose)? What does it say?
FakeSMC.kext is the « normal PC » emulation of the Apple firmware, it is open
source so maybe we can build a debug version and see what it says and then ask
the bhyve team if it can be done?