decui_microsoft.com added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> kib wrote in copy.c:79-84
> UEFI firmware is guaranteed to be executed with VA==PA indeed, but loader
> changes the mapping after ExitBootServices(), making each 2G VA mapped by low
> 2G physical.
>
> I did not wrote anything about issues in your patch, rather, I tried to
> enumerate problems that must be handled to allow boot from arbitrary UEFI
> memory map.

@kib
Got it. Thanks a lot for sharing the details about the background!  Yeah, I've
realized the complexity of booting from arbitrary address, which would require
a lot of really in-depth and long term work.  So I'd like to use this patch as
a temporary workaround for UEFI VM on Hyper-V. :-)

REVISION DETAIL
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D9686

EMAIL PREFERENCES
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/settings/panel/emailpreferences/

To: decui_microsoft.com, imp, jhb, will, kib, delphij, emaste,
sepherosa_gmail.com, honzhan_microsoft.com, howard0su_gmail.com, marcel
Cc: freebsd-virtualization-list