Can anyone help me running Windows 5.1 (XP) as a VM under FreeBSD?

bhyve doesn't support anything older than Vista, and I'm unclear as to whether it supports 32-bit versions of that. I tried compiling Virtualbox a while back, but after a few days it was still going so I put it on the back burner. It wasn't clear how I'd get a Windows XP image on it anyway.

So what's the best way to do this? I need it to run various Windows 32-bit utilities, USB related (e.g. dongle servers, USB connected hardware &c). I do have site-licensed Windows XP disks. Not to mention DOS software!

Thanks, Frank.