On 22/02/2017 18:58, Peter Grehan wrote:
Hi Frank,

bhyve doesn't support anything older than Vista,

That's correct, though I'm hoping to support XP and Server 2003 at some point.

and I'm unclear as to whether it supports 32-bit versions of that.

It doesn't, nor any 32-bit version of Windows after that, mainly since they require BIOS and not all the support is there in the UEFI/CSM BIOS emulation.

 As above, hoping to rectify that at some point.

later,

Thanks for that. Virtualbox is is then, for now. Although I could probably run Windows 7-64 Windows XP Mode to get DOS running! I'll push ahead with the compilation (don't use packages. and even then with X it gets a bit crazy and out of comfort zone).

Regards, Frank.