Yep, and that's also why bhyve is getting killed instead of paging out. For
some inexplicable reason, chyves defaulted to setting -S on new VMs. That has
the effect of wiring in the max amount of memory for each guest at startup.

I changed the bargs option to "-A -H -P" instead of "-A -H -P -S". Memory
pressure is greatly alleviated upon restart. I'm going to do more testing, but
I suspect this will fix my problem. Take this as a PSA for chyves users.

        - .Dustin