On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:49 PM, Adrian Chadd <adr...@freebsd.org> wrote:
> On 19 February 2013 07:50, Monthadar Al Jaberi <montha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 4:10 PM, Adrian Chadd <adr...@freebsd.org> wrote:
>>> Here's my current patch. I've tested it lightly in AP mode.
>>
>> Its identical to 20130216-net80211-tx-lock-2.diff?
>>

> Good. That means I haven't accidentally changed anything since the
> last diff. :-)

Good then I dont need to re-apply ;)

I have tested between two meshSTAand run iperf UDP until I get close
to getting lost packets.

Current FreeBSD (r246983): 17 Mbits/
Current FreeBSD (r246983) + with your patch: 15 Mbit/s

Good news no panic! But looks like a bit slower. I should add I have
noticed before that mesh is slower than other modes.

br,

--
Monthadar Al Jaberi