Yeah - gluing TX into a single send queue is going to work, but
there's definite queuing / QoS issues. You really want the management
frames to be able to go out even if there's a _large_ amount of data
frames going out. That's a side-issue though.

I have a test patch that just wraps the output, mgmt_output and
encapsulation/send routines with a TX lock. I can't wrap the whole TX
path in a lock because there's some re-entrant behaviour going on
(specifically net80211_start -> ampdu check -> send addba ->
mgmt_output -> (re) grab TX lock).

Thanks,

Adrian