Adrian Chadd <adr...@freebsd.org> writes:

> I've just updated the AR9300 HAL to the March 13 snapshot from QCA.
>
> This includes calibration and TX power calibration changes that may
> improve stability.
>
> As always, it's possible I broke something!
>
> I'd appreciate it if people would test this in STA and AP mode.

Alright, I've finally managed to get everything built and loaded. As I
mentioned before, this is HEAD at r248944. I have a Sony Vaio SVT1312
Ultrabook with an Atheros AR9485 wireless card (I _think_ it is also
responsible for providing the Bluetooth stuff as well, but I'm not
sure).

I use this laptop at home to connect to a WPA2 ADSL router. Connecting
to it using wpa_supplicant did work, but most of the packages are lost
and the ones which actually get through do so with a very high latency.
Meanwhile, my terminal gets spammed with the following:

  ath0: ath_edma_recv_proc_queue: handled npkts 0
  ar9300_reset[4366]: ar9300_stop_dma_receive failed

Please let me know what other additional information you may need.


_______________________________________________
freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org mailing list
http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-wireless
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-wireless-unsubscr...@freebsd.org"

Reply via email to