Hello, Adrian.
You wrote 9 мая 2013 г., 23:54:08:

AC> .. now, see how it's kicking you off? The transmit queue is filled
AC> _and_ the station is asleep. We're still trying to send it stupid
AC> amounts of data even though we can't get to the sleeping station.
  At  same  moment, station prints report about received traffic every
  second...  And  there  is no power setting settings on Windows (or I
  don't  know  how  to  find  them,  but  I see big property page with
  different   settings,  like  roaming  aggressiveness  and  preferred
  frequency band).

AC> So:
AC> Try setting  wpa_group_rekey in hostapd.conf to something low, like
AC> say 15 seconds.
  Done!

AC> See if that immediately triggers things to go pear-shaped.
  Almost  immediately, with traffic. Without traffic it seems to work,
  but  how  could I know for sure -- without traffic? :) It looks like
  Windows doesn't update status if here are no traffic on interface!

AC> Then, if it does, try running hostapd in debug mode in the foreground:

AC> # hostapd -d -d /etc/hostapd.conf 2>&1 | tee /tmp/hostapd.log
AC> .. and then watch what goes on with rekeying as it gets booted off.

AC> I bet that it's missing the group rekey notification from the remote
AC> station, and it's being disconnected.

AC> If that's the case - great! We've fixed the hardware bug. You'll be a
AC> perfect test candidate for my power-save queue handling changes, which
AC> look to address this saxact problem.
  Logs for several (3 or 4) dis- and re-associations is attached.

--
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <l...@freebsd.org>