Ah. So these non aggregate tests are showing a problem - there shouldn't be 500 
frames in the txq. Ever. That's just plain dumb.

Because of this, the logic I introduced to limit queue depth for a node isn't 
working - the node software queue depth never grows past a handful. They're 
immediately queued to the hardware.

I'll go and 'fix' the queue handling for non aggregate traffic sometime in the 
next few days. I'll modify it so I only queue up to some threshold of non 
aggregate frames into the hardware queue.

Thanks,


Adrian


Sent from my Palm Pre on AT&T
On May 9, 2013 1:33 PM, Adrian Chadd <adr...@freebsd.org> wrote: 

Yup, looks like the TX queue is just too deep and the EAPOL messages

aren't making out.



I thought I fixed this.



I'll see if I can replicate this on holidays, but it may take a while.

But luckily this looks like I've fixed the hardware TX queue stall!







adrian


_______________________________________________
freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org mailing list
http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-wireless
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-wireless-unsubscr...@freebsd.org"

Reply via email to