That's sad :-)
I have a really bad luck with freebsd wireless for many years. So I'm the best
one to test.
In that case I will try a different card (I also have the AR9590, AR9285 and
even some more), different system (motherboard), different OS (Linux) to see
where is the problem by exclusion.
I would appreciate any ideas.

Thank you