hi!

cool! I'll look at this soon.

So, the max 4ms frame length is used when generating the aggregate
frame. It's the maximum length that we can transmit. Look in the
aggregate form stuff in if_ath_tx_ht.c

We need it early on in order to know the maximum length that we can
form A-MSDU frames, fast-frames, mesh/TDMA caps, etc.

But great work! Let's keep it up!

Adrian