Ok, so this PAN support is .. pretty terrifying. We'll have to tidy it
up once the rest of this work is debugged.

I guess '_u1' here is 'PAN VAP'. We'll eventually rename this stuff
and maybe shift it into a separate source file so all the PAN stuff
clearly lives elsewhere.

I wonder which NICs support PAN - ie, how I would even begin going
about testing it out. Unfortunately our net80211 stack doesn't yet
have P2P support - it would be nice if someone wrote up the basic
infrastructure for that.

Anyway. I'll test this out on the iwn(4) NICs I now have and I'll get
back to you with any regressions that my light testing finds. As
always, thanks!

-adrian