I can't stay associated to Y!Guest with wpa_supplicant (11n).
Connecting without wpa_supplicant works out very very well.

So, maybe wpa_supplicant is bitching. It has 'locally_generated=1'
which I believe says "wpa_supplicant made the decision!"

Can you check your wpa_supplicant logs and see if the reason(s) it
gives is locally generated? Would you also try connecting to Y!Guest
without wpa_supplicant?

Thanks!

-adrian