On Thu, 2014-10-23 at 17:32 -0700, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> Which version of FreeBSD are you using?
>
> I only recently fixed raw frame injection in monitor mode in
> FreeBSD-11. How are you trying to do raw frame injection?
>

> -adrian

HEAD, but I didn't update it more then month.
I'm not using monitor mode, just ordinary one when I'm connected to AP,
and ahdemo. Seems raw write works with both types well, and
pcap_inject() doesn't.

The scenario is that:

handle = pcap_open_live(dev, BUFSIZ, 1, 0, errbuf); // tried without
promisk, didn't help
pcap_set_datalink(handle, DLT_IEEE802_11_RADIO);
 // I've tried others datalinks, and also skipping setting this like
Linux users do, changing datalink here changes the way how packet is
corrupted
BUILD_PACKET_STEP()
pcap_inject(handle, packet, packet_len);