On 15 February 2015 at 10:47, Miguel Clara <miguelmcl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Sat, Feb 14, 2015 at 2:40 AM, Miguel Clara <miguelmcl...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>>
>> On Sat, Jan 31, 2015 at 7:00 PM, Adrian Chadd <adr...@freebsd.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> please try updating to -HEAD. It's possible that'll fix things.
>>
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've update to head and still see the messages in dmesg.
>>
>> And the same slowness... rebooting seems to fix the issue, but it was the
>> same in 10 and randomly (surely there's a reason only I'm not noticing what)
>> it goes back to this state.
>>
>> Is there any debugging I can try to figure whats going on when this
>> happens?
>
>
> Also just now I lost network and saw this in dmesg:
> ath0: ath_intr: TSFOOR
> ath0: ath_intr: TSFOOR
> ath0: ath_intr: TSFOOR
> ath0: ath_intr: TSFOOR
> ath0: ath_intr: TSFOOR
> ath0: ath_intr: TSFOOR
> ath0: ath_intr: TSFOOR
> ath0: ath_intr: TSFOOR
> ath0: ath_intr: TSFOOR
>
>
> It was just during a few seconds.

Ok, so that happens because you haven't heard a beacon for a while,
and the "TSF out of range" interrupt has fired.

Try creating the VAP again, but this time do it with -bgscan -powersave .



-adrian

>>
>>>
>>> On 31 January 2015 at 09:19, Miguel Clara <miguelmcl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> > I've just upgrade to the latest 10/stable.
>>> >
>>> > trying to git clone a repo was giving me horrible speed, and I honestly
>>> > tough it was at their side, until I noticed issues while browsing and
>>> > this
>>> > in dmesg:
>>> >
>>> > ar9300_Stub_GetCTSTimeout: called
>>> > ar9300_Stub_GetCTSTimeout: called
>>> > ar9300_Stub_GetAntennaSwitch: called
>>> > ar9300_Stub_GetAntennaSwitch: called
>>> > ar9300_Stub_GetCTSTimeout: called
>>> > ar9300_Stub_GetCTSTimeout: called
>>> > ar9300_Stub_GetAntennaSwitch: called
>>> > ar9300_Stub_GetAntennaSwitch: called
>>> > ar9300_Stub_GetCTSTimeout: called
>>> > ar9300_Stub_GetCTSTimeout: called
>>> > ar9300_Stub_GetAntennaSwitch: called
>>> > ar9300_Stub_GetAntennaSwitch: called
>>> > ar9300_Stub_GetCTSTimeout: called
>>> > ar9300_Stub_GetCTSTimeout: called
>>> > ar9300_Stub_GetAntennaSwitch: called
>>> > ar9300_Stub_GetAntennaSwitch: called
>>> > ar9300_Stub_GetCTSTimeout: called
>>> > ar9300_Stub_GetCTSTimeout: called
>>> > ar9300_Stub_GetAntennaSwitch: called
>>> > ar9300_Stub_GetAntennaSwitch: called
>>> > ar9300_Stub_GetCTSTimeout: called
>>> > ar9300_Stub_GetCTSTimeout: called
>>> > ar9300_Stub_GetAntennaSwitch: called
>>> > ar9300_Stub_GetAntennaSwitch: called
>>> > ar9300_Stub_GetCTSTimeout: called
>>> > ar9300_Stub_GetCTSTimeout: called
>>> > ar9300_Stub_GetAntennaSwitch: called
>>> > ar9300_Stub_GetAntennaSwitch: called
>>> >
>>> > Speedtest either gives me and ok result or very poor, and pings also
>>> > prove
>>> > that something is not quite right:
>>> > 64 bytes from 216.58.210.110: icmp_seq=7 ttl=59 time=18.096 ms
>>> > 64 bytes from 216.58.210.110: icmp_seq=8 ttl=59 time=149.083 ms
>>> > 64 bytes from 216.58.210.110: icmp_seq=9 ttl=59 time=18.376 ms
>>> > 64 bytes from 216.58.210.110: icmp_seq=10 ttl=59 time=19.084 ms
>>> > 64 bytes from 216.58.210.110: icmp_seq=11 ttl=59 time=18.305 ms
>>> > 64 bytes from 216.58.210.110: icmp_seq=12 ttl=59 time=18.140 ms
>>> > 64 bytes from 216.58.210.110: icmp_seq=13 ttl=59 time=16.700 ms
>>> > 64 bytes from 216.58.210.110: icmp_seq=14 ttl=59 time=105.554 ms
>>> > 64 bytes from 216.58.210.110: icmp_seq=15 ttl=59 time=34.336 ms
>>> > 64 bytes from 216.58.210.110: icmp_seq=16 ttl=59 time=76.410 ms
>>> > 64 bytes from 216.58.210.110: icmp_seq=17 ttl=59 time=34.400 ms
>>> > 64 bytes from 216.58.210.110: icmp_seq=18 ttl=59 time=73.521 ms
>>> > 64 bytes from 216.58.210.110: icmp_seq=19 ttl=59 time=154.728 ms
>>> > 64 bytes from 216.58.210.110: icmp_seq=20 ttl=59 time=126.120 ms
>>> > 64 bytes from 216.58.210.110: icmp_seq=21 ttl=59 time=170.920 ms
>>> > 64 bytes from 216.58.210.110: icmp_seq=22 ttl=59 time=137.330 ms
>>> > 64 bytes from 216.58.210.110: icmp_seq=23 ttl=59 time=17.424 ms
>>> >
>>> > (tried other host with similar results)
>>> >
>>> > It seems to settle for a while but randomly comes back..
>>> >
>>> > uname -a
>>> > FreeBSD r2d2 10.1-STABLE FreeBSD 10.1-STABLE #7 r277979M: Sat Jan 31
>>> > 16:05:30 WET 2015     root@r2d2:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64
>>> > _______________________________________________
>>> > freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org mailing list
>>> > http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-wireless
>>> > To unsubscribe, send any mail to
>>> > "freebsd-wireless-unsubscr...@freebsd.org"
>>
>>
>
_______________________________________________
freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org mailing list
http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-wireless
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-wireless-unsubscr...@freebsd.org"

Reply via email to