On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 6:49 PM, Adrian Chadd <adr...@freebsd.org> wrote:

> On 15 February 2015 at 10:47, Miguel Clara <miguelmcl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Sat, Feb 14, 2015 at 2:40 AM, Miguel Clara <miguelmcl...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >>
> >> On Sat, Jan 31, 2015 at 7:00 PM, Adrian Chadd <adr...@freebsd.org>
> wrote:
> >>>
> >>> Hi,
> >>>
> >>> please try updating to -HEAD. It's possible that'll fix things.
> >>
> >>
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I've update to head and still see the messages in dmesg.
> >>
> >> And the same slowness... rebooting seems to fix the issue, but it was
> the
> >> same in 10 and randomly (surely there's a reason only I'm not noticing
> what)
> >> it goes back to this state.
> >>
> >> Is there any debugging I can try to figure whats going on when this
> >> happens?
> >
> >
> > Also just now I lost network and saw this in dmesg:
> > ath0: ath_intr: TSFOOR
> > ath0: ath_intr: TSFOOR
> > ath0: ath_intr: TSFOOR
> > ath0: ath_intr: TSFOOR
> > ath0: ath_intr: TSFOOR
> > ath0: ath_intr: TSFOOR
> > ath0: ath_intr: TSFOOR
> > ath0: ath_intr: TSFOOR
> > ath0: ath_intr: TSFOOR
> >
> >
> > It was just during a few seconds.
>
> Ok, so that happens because you haven't heard a beacon for a while,
> and the "TSF out of range" interrupt has fired.
>
> Try creating the VAP again, but this time do it with -bgscan -powersave .
>
>
> I just did that manually and added "-bgscan -powersave" to rc.conf.

Is there a way I can verify those changes were applied?

ifconfig wlan0 doesn't show anything related.


> -adrian
>
> >>
> >>>
> >>> On 31 January 2015 at 09:19, Miguel Clara <miguelmcl...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >>> > I've just upgrade to the latest 10/stable.
> >>> >
> >>> > trying to git clone a repo was giving me horrible speed, and I
> honestly
> >>> > tough it was at their side, until I noticed issues while browsing and
> >>> > this
> >>> > in dmesg:
> >>> >
> >>> > ar9300_Stub_GetCTSTimeout: called
> >>> > ar9300_Stub_GetCTSTimeout: called
> >>> > ar9300_Stub_GetAntennaSwitch: called
> >>> > ar9300_Stub_GetAntennaSwitch: called
> >>> > ar9300_Stub_GetCTSTimeout: called
> >>> > ar9300_Stub_GetCTSTimeout: called
> >>> > ar9300_Stub_GetAntennaSwitch: called
> >>> > ar9300_Stub_GetAntennaSwitch: called
> >>> > ar9300_Stub_GetCTSTimeout: called
> >>> > ar9300_Stub_GetCTSTimeout: called
> >>> > ar9300_Stub_GetAntennaSwitch: called
> >>> > ar9300_Stub_GetAntennaSwitch: called
> >>> > ar9300_Stub_GetCTSTimeout: called
> >>> > ar9300_Stub_GetCTSTimeout: called
> >>> > ar9300_Stub_GetAntennaSwitch: called
> >>> > ar9300_Stub_GetAntennaSwitch: called
> >>> > ar9300_Stub_GetCTSTimeout: called
> >>> > ar9300_Stub_GetCTSTimeout: called
> >>> > ar9300_Stub_GetAntennaSwitch: called
> >>> > ar9300_Stub_GetAntennaSwitch: called
> >>> > ar9300_Stub_GetCTSTimeout: called
> >>> > ar9300_Stub_GetCTSTimeout: called
> >>> > ar9300_Stub_GetAntennaSwitch: called
> >>> > ar9300_Stub_GetAntennaSwitch: called
> >>> > ar9300_Stub_GetCTSTimeout: called
> >>> > ar9300_Stub_GetCTSTimeout: called
> >>> > ar9300_Stub_GetAntennaSwitch: called
> >>> > ar9300_Stub_GetAntennaSwitch: called
> >>> >
> >>> > Speedtest either gives me and ok result or very poor, and pings also
> >>> > prove
> >>> > that something is not quite right:
> >>> > 64 bytes from 216.58.210.110: icmp_seq=7 ttl=59 time=18.096 ms
> >>> > 64 bytes from 216.58.210.110: icmp_seq=8 ttl=59 time=149.083 ms
> >>> > 64 bytes from 216.58.210.110: icmp_seq=9 ttl=59 time=18.376 ms
> >>> > 64 bytes from 216.58.210.110: icmp_seq=10 ttl=59 time=19.084 ms
> >>> > 64 bytes from 216.58.210.110: icmp_seq=11 ttl=59 time=18.305 ms
> >>> > 64 bytes from 216.58.210.110: icmp_seq=12 ttl=59 time=18.140 ms
> >>> > 64 bytes from 216.58.210.110: icmp_seq=13 ttl=59 time=16.700 ms
> >>> > 64 bytes from 216.58.210.110: icmp_seq=14 ttl=59 time=105.554 ms
> >>> > 64 bytes from 216.58.210.110: icmp_seq=15 ttl=59 time=34.336 ms
> >>> > 64 bytes from 216.58.210.110: icmp_seq=16 ttl=59 time=76.410 ms
> >>> > 64 bytes from 216.58.210.110: icmp_seq=17 ttl=59 time=34.400 ms
> >>> > 64 bytes from 216.58.210.110: icmp_seq=18 ttl=59 time=73.521 ms
> >>> > 64 bytes from 216.58.210.110: icmp_seq=19 ttl=59 time=154.728 ms
> >>> > 64 bytes from 216.58.210.110: icmp_seq=20 ttl=59 time=126.120 ms
> >>> > 64 bytes from 216.58.210.110: icmp_seq=21 ttl=59 time=170.920 ms
> >>> > 64 bytes from 216.58.210.110: icmp_seq=22 ttl=59 time=137.330 ms
> >>> > 64 bytes from 216.58.210.110: icmp_seq=23 ttl=59 time=17.424 ms
> >>> >
> >>> > (tried other host with similar results)
> >>> >
> >>> > It seems to settle for a while but randomly comes back..
> >>> >
> >>> > uname -a
> >>> > FreeBSD r2d2 10.1-STABLE FreeBSD 10.1-STABLE #7 r277979M: Sat Jan 31
> >>> > 16:05:30 WET 2015     root@r2d2:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64
> >>> > _______________________________________________
> >>> > freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org mailing list
> >>> > http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-wireless
> >>> > To unsubscribe, send any mail to
> >>> > "freebsd-wireless-unsubscr...@freebsd.org"
> >>
> >>
> >
>
_______________________________________________
freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org mailing list
http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-wireless
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-wireless-unsubscr...@freebsd.org"

Reply via email to