> Hi,
>
> Has this ever worked?
>
> Someone had issues as well, and it turned out to be large UDP frames (from
> freeradius) being dropped by an intermediary (in this instance,
> openvpn.)
>
> I wonder if you're seeing the same issue.
>
> Unfortunately I don't have an 802.3x + wifi/EAP setup here to test with. I'll
> try to set something up soon, but no promises.
>
> What's the wpa_supplicant.conf look like on the client?
>
> Thanks!
>
> (and since it's been almost 15 years since I touched radius - what are you
> using to store user/pass in? How do I add a valid test user to the radius
> server?)

No, because I trying to do it first time. Like I said - when I set Cisco AP to
use the same freeradius server, everything works fine.

I'll be grateful if you try.

My wpa.conf:
ctrl_interface=/var/run/wpa_supplicant
ctrl_interface_group=wheel
network={
        ssid="RADIUS"
        scan_ssid=1
        key_mgmt=WPA-EAP
        eap=PEAP
        identity="ztest"
        anonymous_identity=" anonymous"
        password="password"
        phase2="auth=MSCHAPV2"
}

I have ldap server to store users accounts.

Simplest way to add test user is add it to "users" file - symbolic link of
"mods-config/files/authorize":
https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/blob/v3.0.x/raddb/mods-config/files/authorize

- Martin