Hi,

* dev.ath.0.hal.force_full_reset=1 <- its already setup, this is nothing
to do with the ability to connect with my devices to the wifi, but it
helps me to have a smoother download - without this I have interruptions
(spikes) when I download - so its a good thing.

 Then I tried:
# ifconfig ath0_wlan0 -ampdutx but it hurts my download speeds. Without this I
achieve download speeds like 15-17MB/sec but when this is active I've got only
3MB/sec. Also, I don't know if my wifi is stable with this setting on, I need
more days to check :)