from Fernando:

> Adrian: I don't know, where can I search that?

> Felix: I'm not sure, I will do it, How to use NDIS? (I know the  chapter in
> the handbook just  don't know how to use it)On Sep 4, 2015 9:28 PM, Adrian
> Chadd <adrian.ch...@gmail.com> wrote:

>From Wikipedia, I see many of the newer wireless chips don't work with NDIS.

I was unable to get Hiro H50191 to work with NDIS, though it worked with rsu in
FreeBSD-current.

Also, from my observation, many of the newer wireless chips don't come with
.inf and .sys files that would be used by ndisgen or ndiscvt.

I wonder how difficult it is to develop a wireless driver if there is already a
driver for Linux or NetBSD.

I figure NetBSD is more closely related to FreeBSD than Linux to FreeBSD, but
Linux drivers would be more abundant.

Tom