We don't have the AR9271/AR7010 USB glue in our driver. Someone has to
port the glue to our atheros driver. I'll help get the HAL AR9271 bits
in place if this is done!

I don't know why the openbsd rsu driver works fine but ours doesn't -
there's not much difference. Maybe we're doing something different in
usb/net80211 land? Or maybe something locking/concurrency related? I'm
not sure yet.

I still do get the "firmware doesn't successfully join" problem at
home, even after today's fixes. I at least have a way to reproduce the
problem but I'm not sure what is going on. It'd be really helpful if
someone with openbsd can get some debugging information and join
#freebsd-wifi on efnet.

Thanks!

-adrian