larry and I did some private debugging.

The long and short of it is that his setup doesn't receive frames on
antenna A, only on antenna B. Antenna A has like 50dB or more less

iwm0: energy In A -114 B -51 C -256 , and max -51

So my guess is it's either not connected internally, or (like mine?)
it's hooked up through a bluetooth switch that we're just plainly not
setup right. On mine, A is active and B looks like the above (-114).

Imre/etc, let's look at what iwlwifi/mvm does for default TX antenna
config and default bluetooth config. I think it's wrong.

I think our hard-coded antenna (1) is wrong, and I think the antenna
alternating in the rate table is also wrong.