Heh, well, I can't use it for porting anything to freebsd. broadcom
aren't interested in open sourcing their reference driver.

The only open source we get from broadcom is brcmfmac/brcmsmac, which
broadcom manage. It's missing older chips (eg PHY-LP, PHY-G) and the
PHY-AC softmac port (BCM4360.)

-adrian