Hi list.

The hosts are CURRENT both AP and client, after some time of usage
client (my laptop) becomes deaf.
tcpdump from AP shows that packets are received and transmitted back,
but on client tcpdump doesn't show receiving. arping doesn't work too.
ifconfig shows "status: associated" anyway.

I don't have any wifi encryption, I use OPEN with IPSEC, but without
IPSEC the situation is the same.

What else, ifconfig down/up solves the issue, and with ifconfig -ht
everything works well. Need more info - ask.

The log attached is produced with:
_ wlandebug input+scan+assoc+elemid+node+output+inact+roam+rate

client's dmesg:
ath0: <Atheros 5418> mem 0xdf3f0000-0xdf3fffff irq 17 at device 0.0 on
pci2
ath0: [HT] enabling HT modes
ath0: [HT] RTS aggregates limited to 8 KiB
ath0: [HT] 2 RX streams; 2 TX streams
ath0: AR5418 mac 12.10 RF5133 phy 8.1
ath0: 2GHz radio: 0x0000; 5GHz radio: 0x00c0

P.S. I must be cursed, since I send few emails with debug attachment
and none of them passed to list.