Thank you! That is in the Linux driver here:
http://src.illumos.org/source/xref/linux-master/drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/rtl8188ee/phy.c#_rtl8188e_config_rf_reg

As a matter of completion, is this information publicly available such
as in a chipset document or something you came across from reading the
driver code? I am currently essentially doing replay without fully
understanding how the device works.