Sun, 29 Oct 2017 08:34:21 +0200 було написано Farhan Khan <kha...@gmail.com>:

Hi,

You should not use polling for RTL8188EE - it was mainly used for
RTL8192C* (since there is no documented way to get events from it)
and can be enabled on RTL881(1,2)A (but just is not needed here).

Look into rtwn/rtl8188e/r88e_rx.c - I think you can call
r88e_ratectl_tx_complete() and/or r88e_handle_c2h_report() indirectly
from rtwn_pci_intr() when C2H event arrives.

Hi all,

I am trying to extend the rtwn driver to add RTL8188EE support. I am still getting this error whenever I enable the WiFi card:

rtwn0: r92c_handle_c2h_task: C2H report 0 (len 0) was not handled

From my reading of the code, it appears that the driver is trying to read a status-value from the card, but it fails to return a valid result. Is there something that I need to do to initialize this? If so, what exactly? This appears to be a firmware-specific routine and I have enabled the firmware.

I have been on this for an extended period of time and am stuck :(

Thank you!

--
Farhan Khan
PGP Fingerprint: B28D 2726 E2BC A97E 3854 5ABE 9A9F 00BC D525 16EE