Am Mittwoch, 17. April 2019 18:59:08 CEST schrieb Adrian Chadd <adrian.ch...@gmail.com>:
Did you copy it into /usr/share/ or did you pass the command line arg in to
set the base directory? :)

I was aware of the flag -f to specify the dir or file of the
firmware to use. I did not set this by intention to *not* flash
the firmware into the chip.

I misinterpreted the flag -I thinking that this is only for read
and not flash. But it is meant like verbose what the tool is
doing.

Meanwhile I produced already a system on an USB key and
when I have time on Eastern I will test the tool on the other
C720 I have and which at the moment is only collecting dust.

Stay tuned for the result or more questions.

matthias

--
Sent from my Ubuntu phone
http://www.unixarea.de/