On 6 May 2020, at 2:13, Dave Jones wrote:

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the update.  For me I only care about the wifi on RPi.
Could you tell us what the current status about Broadcom fullmac wifi
support [1]?
It's weird that it have been developed for almost a year, without any patch
available.

[1]
https://www.freebsd.org/news/status/report-2019-04-2019-06.html#FreeBSD-SDIO-and-Broadcom-FullMAC-WiFi-Support

The work for the Broadcom FullMAC was done based on some sponsorship in early 2019. The SDIO parts done as part of the work last year went into the tree early June.

I had planned and promised to finish the Broadcom driver on my own time and while I continued to work on it — as I previously mentioned — real life came into my way and the last year wasn’t exactly easy and I am thankful for all the people who helped and understood in these days.

The Broadcom driver is not part of the current sponsorship (though I am sure it will equally benefit from it). I do need and want that driver for myself, especially as MMCCAM is available beyond the RPi, and it is still on my personal TODO list to finish and I am sorry it is not yet.

Bjoern