Hi,

Am 20.07.2010 um 17:42 schrieb Michael MacLeod:

The XENHVM config, if I'm not mistaken, is pretty well only supported when using an amd64 version of FreeBSD. Also, it will require some slight changes to the config file. Specifically, the line "vif = [ 'type=ioemu,bridge=eth0' ]" from the config file I posted earlier would have to be changed to "vif = [ 'bridge=eth0' ]", because you aren't emulating an re NIC any longer. The
XENHVM kernel is an HVM style kernel but it loads paravirtualized NIC
drivers (same with the block devices as well).

Thanks for the additional information. I have requested the current configuration of my DomU from my provider.

Who is your provider that is using 3.3.1?

A small company in southern germany. They are providing me a custom solution, since no one seems to be able to provide a virtual FreeBSD of the shelf in germany. The bright side: the service is top notch.
Please write me off-list, if you need a contact.

Regards,

Alex