switching to todays updates on RELENG_8 the following is got:
xctrl: xctrl0 already exists; skipping it
xctrl0: <Xen Control Device> on xenstore0
run_interrupt_driven_hooks: still waiting after 60 seconds for xpt_config
xen_usb_nop_confighook_cb xenbusb_nop_confighook_cb
t_delta ... to long

And message repeats every 60 sec.
---
Yura