On Dec 3, 2010, at 4:12 AM, Yuriy Kohut <yko...@onapp.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would not like to disturb you, but, have you a chance to reproduce the
> issue ?

A FreeBSD stable/8 XENHVM kernel from yesterday functions properly for me in my
Xen environment.

> The problem is not with CDROM device, but with boot process stops.

Did you remove the CDROM from the device configuration for your domain?   My
host systems do not have CDROM devices to pass through, so I have not tested
the impact of detecting a CDROM device on the FreeBSD XENHVM device probe
process.

In short, I understand that you are not directly complaining a about CDROM
functionality, but my hunch is that the detection of a CDROM device is exposing
a bug in the block front driver which leads to a hang during boot.

--