On 9/13/11 10:51 AM, Sean Bruno wrote:

On Mon, 2011-09-12 at 16:36 -0700, Justin T. Gibbs wrote:

I'm planning to ask RE for permission to merge the following netfront
fixes (listed below) into 9.0/head.  Before I do so, I'd appreciate some
community testing on the proposed patch set (attached).  The main areas
of concern are:

      o TSO/LRO and performance
      o Compatibility with NetBSD and other Dom0s that lack sg or TSO/LRO
      o Compatibility with configurations enabling ioemu on an interface.

Should these be applied with the suspend/resume enhancements?

They include the suspend resume fixes for netfront, but you shouldn't need to other patches for this to work. If you have installed those patches, you'll want to start with a "FreeBSD/head" version of netfront.c before applying this patch.