So we've got our test FreeBSD 9.2-RC3 amd64 system running under Xen Server 6.2 - with the xen 'guest' tools enabled (i.e. Xen Server can see it can suspend / resume the guest etc.)

We've noticed the console under XenCenter 'lags' sometimes - or, more accurately it doesn't update until you hit a key.

Best example is:

root@v1:~ #echo "Hello World!"
Hello World!

You *sometimes* don't get the prompt back, until you press a key. Other examples would be running 'ps ax' - nothing appears to happen - again, until you press another key.

This is only a cosmetic annoyance - just wondered if it was a known issue / any fix for it?

-Karl